The main difference between human Sperm Counting Slide and veterinary sperm counting slide
As we all know,human sperm is total different with veterinary sperm.So there is no doubt that sperm counting slide technical parameter for human and veterinary CASA semen analysis is different.We can not use one type slide both for human and veterinary semen sperm analysis.
The main difference of this two type slides is the slide cover glass thickness.Veterinary sperm counting slide requires more thinner cover glass than human counting slide.For international standard,it mainly require 0.17 thickness.And ASCEN is proud to say that our design sperm counting slide for veterinary semen analysis thickness is greatly improve and reach 0.17 thinner even more thinner.
ASCEN High Quality Disposable Sperm Counting Slide For CASA Semen Analysis
ASCEN Veterinary Swine Boar Sperm Counting Slide Main Advantage
ASCEN slides are high quality disposable counting chambers. These slides were especially developed for CASA semen analysis. Other uses have been found in many different fields like haematology and microbiology for example.
The ASCEN slide is made using non-toxic glue, ink and coating. Samples therefore remain viable and can be counted for up to 45 minutes after loading the chamber.
Due to the consistently accurate chamber depth and specially developed coating, no air bubbles will occur when the ASCEN slide is loaded with a sperm sample.
3. Less diluting.ASCEN slides have a specially designed air vent that allows even viscose samples to spread evenly throughout the whole chamber.
ASCEN Sperm Counting Chamber Annoucements:
1. Semen collecting samples should be combined with samples after dilution, so as not to affect observation and analysis because of sperm density.
2. Before testing, sperm samples are placed on 38 ℃ thermostatic temperature platform for 3 minutes, which can get more accurate test results;
3. For frozen or more viscous semen samples, it should gently tap the coverslip after sample adding to eliminate static electricity and the surface protein adhesion, spreading sperms and avoiding sperm aggregation to affect the observation and analysis;
4. The counting slides are disposable supplies. Don’t reuse it and then it can protect the test results from the contamination.
CASA sperm counting slides are designed for the computer assisted sperm analysis to meet the requirements of CASA and OIE international standards.
Human Sperm Counting Chamber Application
The sperm counting chambers are apply to the computer and microscope assisted tests, such as, clinical medical examinations, animal reproductive, life science researches, drug trials, toxicology experiments for different types sperm analysis.
Usage: Using the micro pipette or pipette, it can add moderate concentration sample solution to the application area of the slide, and then the slide can automatically suck the sample into the chamber after the sample touch the edge of the cover slip.
Sperm counting slide Storage Condition: Ventilated, Dry, Moistureproof, Dust Pollution.
1. The body fluid placement table is located at Φ8mm on the base plate. After using medical alcohol to clean and disinfect, you can use it.
2. Drop the liquid to be tested on the circular carrier and close the ring cover. Place the microscope platform to observe the count.
3. In the microscope eyepiece system access digital video camera and computer connection, you can use the analysis software for counting or morphology analysis.
ASCEN Sperm Counting Slide Chamber Technical Parameters:
1. Dimensions:74 * 36 *7mm (plate with the total thickness).
2. The gap between the carrier platform (Φ8mm) and the cover plate is 10μ (0.01mm), accuracy error, ±1.5μ at a constant temperature of 37°C.
3. Grid size: 0.1 x 0.1 = 0.01 mm per cell.
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in box and outside neutral vacuum bag . If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 3 to 7 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q6: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
no matter where they come from.
Contact: Alex Chan
Add: E Building, Zi Jing Garden,Bi Feng Tang,Hong Wu Road,Xiashan District,Zhanjiang City,Guangdong Province,China